A comprehensive range of plain and heather wool twist piles, textured loop piles and easy clean polypropylene carpets are all manufactured on site at the two mills. Only the best quality yarns in 100% pure new wool, 80% woolblends and easy clean polypropylene are used and most ranges are available in both four and five metre widths for carpeting wider rooms without joins.
Textured wool loop pile ranges can make the floor a real feature, adding the contemporary look of a modern flooring, but with the warmth and comfort of wool.
By using tightly twisted yarns in a cut pile construction a slightly textured twist pile surface is obtained. These wool rich twist pile ranges, popular because of their durability and resilience, are available in Heather or Plain colours.
Offering good value for money in a variety of colours. Cormar produce Easy Clean twist pile carpets, as well as wool twist pile and saxony carpets all at affordable prices.
To cope with everyday household spills, the Primo Collection is available in several choices, for all areas of the home. By using Excellon Stain Resitant PP, all the Primo ranges are bleach cleanable and resist most stains including tea, coffee, wine and even oil, ink and crayon.
Thanks to it’s unique environment Britain produces some of the best carpet wool in the world. The harsh conditions survived by Britain’s sheep make it an ideal carpet wool to withstand the rigours of day to day living.
- It has more resilience than most other carpet wools because of the high degree of ‘natural crimp’ in the fibre, which helps it withstand heavy pressure and footfall, maintaining the appearance of the carpet over longer periods.
- British Wool is a truly ‘Green’ fibre – grown every year by sheep throughout fields and moorlands in the UK – it is an annually renewable natural resource, without harm to the planet.
- It has natural insulating properties, which reduce heat loss, condensation and reduce noise, providing improved air quality and a comfortable home environment.
- It is naturally flame resistant and produces less toxic fumes than most other household materials, making it a safer product in areas of public usage and throughout the home.
- Carpet using British Wool is easily maintained, has an inbuilt resistance to soiling due to it’s natural oils and responds well to cleaning.